Designed for the discerning.
When Oakley set out to create their newest line of cycling apparel, they collaborated with Bioracer Speedwear to cut down on speed-robbing drag and maintain a supportive, second skin-like fit. As such, the Oakley Men's Jawbreaker Bib Short enjoys a supportive, body-hugging design and premium chamois that dissipates incoming vibration and prevents chafing over long distances.
The upper bibs are crafted from a gridded polyester that wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool, complete with added stretch that conforms to your body to hold the shorts firmly in place. Lower legs of supportive nylon and Lycra stabilize key muscle groups to prevent you from tiring out prematurely on longer rides. The Jawbreaker Bib Short is finished with Oakley's premium SmoothVapor chamois for plush, chafe-free support, laser-cut leg openings with integrated grippers to prevent the bottoms from riding up, and hidden reflective rear details for greater visibility after dark.
- Premium bibs co-designed with Bioracer Speedwear
- Supportive, stretchy bottoms stabilize key muscles
- Lightweight, quick-drying bibs with added stretch
- SmoothVapor chamois eliminates irritation and chafing
- Laser-cut leg openings with integrated leg grippers
- Hidden reflective details along rear for visibility
- Item #OAK01N5
- Q & A
A little thin
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I’ve yet to ride in these but they are much thinner fabric than my other bibs. The other problem is they run small. Size up if you’re anywhere close to the next size up. I need to exchange for the next size up.