Wait for it...
You could spend a few bucks less on a dingy pair of sunnies at the gas station, or you could hold out for the Oakley Women's Hold Out Sunglasses. Sure, it seems like an unwise investment since both shades keep some sunlight at bay, but the Hold Out's polarized lenses reduce glare so you can see more when you're cruising the town on your single-speed. Oakley built these sunglasses out of stress-resistant, impact-resistant materials to keep them shiny for seasons, whereas the gas station pair falls apart in a month.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Subtle cat-eye shape give these sunnies a subtly vintage vibe
- HD Polarized lenses assure glare-free vision
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses block UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Stress-resistant O Matter frame with custom-fitted Three Point Fit
- Unobtanium nose pads increase grip with perspiration
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01IY
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Unobtanium, nose
- Base Curve
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.