Half Jacket 2.0 XL Polarized Sunglasses
For some of us, the Oakley Bottlecap, or the groundbreaking (for its dual lens interchangeability) Half Jacket was our very first pair of sports sunglasses. That was over ten years ago, and both styles can still be readily found in the retail sector — this speaks a great deal to the universal fit and radical design. In regard to the Half Jacket, it excelled in fit and durability, but lacked somewhat in timelessness. This is why Oakley has seen fit to update the design with the Half Jacket 2.0 XL Polarized, while still presenting the same core fit and interchangeable lens functionality that made the original such a classic. From a design standpoint, most immediately apparent is how the 2.0 mixes the outwardly curved and slightly wider fit profile of the Half Jacket, with the more confident hinges and sculpted earstems of the recent Fast Jacket.
- Oakley's classic shades for trailblazing and road cycling
- Interchangeable lenses allow you to quickly adapt to lighting
- Polarized lenses reduce fatigue-causing glare
- XL sizing is larger than the standard model for larger faces
- Plutonite lenses resist impact, fogging, and scratches
- Hydrophobic anti-smudge coating prevents streaks and spots
- O Matter frame material is comfortable and durable
- Unobtainium nose pads and earsocks provide a grip that won't slip
- Item #OAK3584
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- O Matter
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2018
Why Buy Again?
Because I love this design! Great fit and comfort! But keep in mind... they do not float. I should have known better not to use a floating keeper whilst SUPing... arghhh!
Beatriz Freitas Rankin
January 13, 2016
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- 6` 3"
- 200 lbs
I love Oakleys. This is my 4th pair. These are nice sunglasses, but I ordered the wrong ones, because apparently I can't read. So I will be returning them. And ordering the pair of Oakley I meant to order.
June 16, 2014
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
There is a reason Oakley has been making the half jacket this long. It works well and get the job done. I've like the small updates to the line. The frame feels lighter.
September 26, 2013
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Sunglasses