Select style & size:Select options
A step forward in wire frames.
Sunglasses with wire frames are undoubtedly the sleekest choices out of any style, but the wires usually bend out of shape after a while, which is why Oakley took a step away from those styles over the past few years. However, Oakley just made a huge step forward with the Gauge 8 M Sunglasses. These wire sunnies stay solidly durable for seasons of outdoors adventures, and Oakley's titanium Mono Shock hinges keep the temples in proper orientation so they never bend of stretch out overtime. A frame this durable deserves equally strong lenses, so Oakley hooked up the Gauge with impact-resistant, polarized Plutonite lenses for glare-free vision.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A new chapter in Oakley's wire sunglasses collection
- HD Polarized lenses practically eliminates glaring
- Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses block 100% UVA, UVB, UVC rays
- Light C5 alloy frame with titanium Mono Shock hinges
- Nose and temple pads assure a comfy grip when you're sweating
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01J3