Less is more.
If the original Frogskins evoke retro vibes, then the Oakley Frogskins Lite Prizm Sunglasses are straight up vintage. By simply cutting out the bottom rim of one of their most iconic styles, Oakley managed to add a sophisticated side to a fan favorite. Of course, these sunglasses have a modern side, thanks to lightweight Prizm lenses that enhance contrast and make colors pop to give you a more vivid view of the world around you.
- Vintage-inspired interpretation of an Oakley classic
- Prizm technology makes vision sharper and more vivid
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Plutonite lenses are light and offer 100% UV protection
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Unobtanium nose pads provide secure and comfy fit
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Item #OAK01MD
- Prizm Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Unobtainium nose pads
- Case Included
- microfiber pouch
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 63 / 10 / 138mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 14, 2018
Style & Comfort
- I've used it several times
These frames are really top notch. I've never owned a partially 'frameless' pair of sunglasses, so I was a bit skeptical at first. They really are one of the more comfortable pairs of sunglasses that I've worn. Light on your face, and a very comfortable fit. Plus, as with most Oakley glasses, they look great! A side note.. You'll pretty much never find me without a had on, and in the summer, its always a baseball hat. Normally, I have issues with my sunglasses hurting my head because of the pressure applied from my had. The arms on these sunnies are very thin and tuck very well into my had, causing no issues with added pressures.