Select style & size:Select options
A smaller version of the classic.
Based on the large, clean HUD design of the original Flight Deck, the Oakley Flight Deck XM Asian Fit Goggle rocks a smaller design that offers the same best-in-the-biz peripheral vision with a slimmer design that won't quite feel like its taking over your whole face. Featuring dual-vented Plutonite lenses with and F3 coating, the XM's are essentially anti-fogging and are certified to absorb up to 2ml of internal moisture. Better yet, they are infused with HDO tech and Plutonite material that offers 100% UV, UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue-light filtering, plus they integrate enhanced impact resistance in case you take a hard tumble or take a glancing blow from a tree limb. And if you need to wear other ocular devices for vision purposes, the XM is fully compatible with almost all glasses, so you won't have to trade you sight for protection from the elements.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A Flight Deck ski/snowboard goggle for small-to-medium faces
- Rimless design optimized for tons of peripheral vision
- 3D CAD engineering locks out elements and wicks moisture away
- Plutonite lens material block 100% UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light
- HDO tech offers enhanced impact resistance for unexpected boo boos
- Prizm lens maximized contrast between colors for those flat light days
- Compatible with most helmets and has fast and easy lens changability
- Item #OAK01I9