Select style & size:Select options
Come on dude, go for it already.
That stubborn son of a gun has been eyeing your fly for the last few casts, but downright refuses to take the bait. Switch out your fly, but leave on the Oakley Flak Draft Prizm Sunglasses for a great view into the water. The polarization protects your eyes from the glare coming off the water without adding any optical distortion, while the Prizm lenses optimize colors so you can keep an eye on that fish who thinks he’s well-camouflaged. Plutonite lenses filter out harmful rays to protect your eyes, while the lightweight, stress-resistant frame provides all day comfort and protection. A single-release trigger makes changing the lenses easy, and the semi-rimless architecture expands your field of view. Oakley integrated frame ventilation into the design of these glasses to keep them from fogging up during the most critical moments, so you don’t miss setting the hook when he finally decides to go for it.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Semi-rimless sunglasses for fishing
- Plutonite lenses filter out harmful rays
- Polarization protects your eyes from glare
- Unobtainium ear-socks and nose-pads maintain a solid fit
- Integrated frame ventilation to decrease fogging
- Single-release trigger for easy lens exchange
- Includes Oakley Soft Vault to protect them while not in use
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01IW