Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're charging down mountain trails on your bike or pacing yourself as you run long distances, the Oakley Flak Beta Prizm Sunglasses take performance to the next level. Designed with Prizm technology, the polarized lenses eliminate glare and control light conditions for maximum contrast and visibility. The incredibly light frame is subtly flexible for enhanced comfort and durability, while the Three-Point Fit eliminates pressure points and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment. Hydrophilic nose pads get tackier when wet so your shades don't slip when you're working up a sweat on a long bike ride or run.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Performance sunglasses for the trail or the road
- Prizm lens technology maximizes contrast and enhances visibility
- HDPolarized lenses filter out reflected glare
- O Matter frame is lightweight and durable
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium nose pads increase grip with perspiration
- Item #OAK01IT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My wife use them for running very light weight and comfortable to wear. Lens quality is good. They look great on and fit nicely.