Select style & size:Select options
Cool under pressure.
You're staring down at a slope so steep it almost looks vertical. It's littered with hidden rocks, huge cliffs, and tight trees, but you're keeping your cool thanks to the Oakley Fall Line Prizm Goggles. This sleek goggle features a cylindrical lens that sits close to your face for uninhibited peripheral vision, so you can spot every aspect of your line clearly. Prizm technology, built on decades of color science research, enhances contrast so you can more accurately read the contours of the slopes.
Not only do the Fall Line goggles give you exceptional visibility in varying light conditions, but they are also very comfortable for a full day on the slopes. The dual vented lenses have an F3 anti-fog coating to prevent fog buildup on wet, stormy days and discrete notches along the temples work with most prescription glasses without compromising the overall fit of the glasses. A triple layer polar fleece foam wicks moisture from your face as you tackle difficult runs and when the clouds suddenly part, the Ridglock lens change system lets you quickly swap your lens in response to the changing light conditions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Rimless goggles for stylish visibility and protection on the slopes
- Prizm lenses tune colors to maximize contrast to enhance visibility
- Cylindrical lenses sit close to face for optimal peripheral vision
- Dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog coating keep vision clear
- Lenses are interchangeable to accommodate changing light conditions
- Moisture wicking face foam offers comfort through off-piste laps
- Goggles are helmet compatible with silicone grips on the straps
- Notches along temples accommodate most prescription eyewear
- Item #OAK01OV