Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Math was never our strong suit, so when we say that the Oakley Division Jacket is 17 million times sicker than the other jackets out there, you should probably take it with a grain of salt. That said, it does sport an FN Dry 10 waterproof and breathable membrane, strategically-mapped BioZone insulation, and taped critical seams for extra water-resistance, so maybe it is orders of magnitude better than most of the other shred jackets out there.
If all this awesomeness is making you sweaty, just undo the mesh-lined underarm vents for some fresh air and remove the snap-down powder skirt to let some fresh snow fly up your jacket. The Division also rocks a softshell hood that protects your dome from the elements without overheating it, and plenty of pockets keep your goggles and tunes safe and secure when you're running through some quick physics calculations before you huck your meat.
- Calculated protection from daily resort conditions
- FN Dry membrane seals out wind and snow
- Mapped insulation places more where you need it most
- Taped critical seams prevent leaks
- Underarm vents help you cool off on spring days
- Snap-up powder skirt keeps snow out
- Multiple pockets manage everyday essentials
- Item #OAK018V
- Q & A
husband loves his jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
he has the 2014 version of this jacket and absolutely loves it. been great for ski trips and winter hiking