Keep your target in sight with the Oakley Crosshair Polarized Sunglasses.
Built around a classic aviator style, the Oakley Crosshair Polarized Sunglasses keep you classy and glare-free while you cruise down the highway. Impress everyone at the family picnic, or just impress the rear-view mirror as you put the top down for a well-earned summer speed session on an open stretch of highway.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Oakley polarization technology bonds polarizing filter at a molecular level to eliminate haze and other distortion
- Polarized Plutonite lenses eliminate glare and harmful rays while resisting scratching, shattering, and general abrasion
- High Definition Optics technology utilizes patented lens design for unmatched clarity and impact protection
- Tough but lightweight C-5 alloy frame withstands the jolts and abuse inherent in a fast-paced lifestyle
- Contoured lens shaping improves peripheral coverage
- Item #OAK3562
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 220lbs
These look great and are comfortable on my face. Can wear out or be active in them. Great versatility!
Oakley Crosshair Polarized Sunglasses
This sunglasses is very good! Polarized, Clear Vision, unlike other Aviator Sunglasses, smaller frame, but very nice. I like it very much.
This pair of aviators look really awesome. Size is not that big compared to other aviators. Weight is just enough that it feels expensive and not so light to feel cheap. Feels very sturdy. Perfect for driving.