Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Crescent 3.0 Shell Jacket
If you’re the type to hit lap after lap during the worst part of the blizzard while your friends call it for pizza and beverages in the lodge, then you know that the crucial aspect of staying warm in these conditions is staying dry. Knowing this, Oakley designed the Crescent 3.0 Jacket to prioritize waterproofing over everything else, with a two-layer shell construction featuring the FN Dry waterproof laminate for ultimate moisture repellence. Thanks to the non-insulated shell design, you get to control your level of insulation with layers, which also makes the Crescent 3.0 Shell perfect for hiking or spring riding due to the breathable shell construction. Integrated underarm vents make hiking the park or bootpacking to the secret powder stash a breeze, quickly dumping excess heat when you need relief. When the going gets deep, the powder skirt and drawcord adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem let you seal out the soft stuff as you commence endless consecutive powder slashes.
- Shell-style jacket keeps you dry and comfortable in any conditions
- FN Dry membrane and 2L shell repel moisture from melting snow
- Zippered underarm vents supply added airflow when you’re working hard
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure snacks, spares, and media
- Performance fit offers a sleek profile with enhanced range of motion
- Item #OAKK8AR
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.