Select style & size:Select options
Canopy Prizm Goggle
There's nothing quite like trying to rip your way down a ski resort in flat light, the bumps and tracks barely discernible from the fresh snow. Thanksfully Oakley's Canopy Prizm Goggle features the optical technology of Prizm, which uses the science of color to deliver maximum contrast on the hill. Plus, the low-profile frame maximizes peripheral and downward vision, and the Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of UV rays. Oakley also pulled all the stops to prevent fogging; dual ventilated lenses maintain excellent airflow while you're riding, and for when you're huffing and puffing on the boot pack, the lenses are treated with an anti-fog coating. Triple-layer fleece keeps them cozy against your face, and the O Matter chassis remains flexible once the mercury drops.
- Enjoy clear sites of the snow while you ski or ride
- Prizm lens delivers unparalleled clarity and contrast
- Large frame size delivers generous peripheral vision that still fits
- Dual-ventilated lenses and anti-fog coating wards of moisture
- Helmet and eyeglass compatible for your convenience
- Adjustable strap backed by a silicone grip
- Item #OAK01OU
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
I Can See Clearly Now
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The definition and clarity is crazy, high performance in all condtions.