You don't get to ride over 100 days a year by blowing all your hard-earned cash on expensive outerwear every year. Geared towards the price-conscious rider, Oakley's Arrowhead 10K BZI Men's Pants provide reliable weather protection at a price that won't blow your budget. They're made with a FN Dry membrane that defends against snowfall, and they're backed with Thinsulate insulation and a thermal lining for extra warmth during those cold, clear bluebird days.
- Ride the resort all day in these snowboarding pants
- FN Dry membrane protects from light snowfall
- Thinsulate insulation retains warmth when wet
- BioZone lining provides additional warmth
- Inner thigh vents let body heat escape
- Silicone gripper elastic keeps snow out of boots
- Reinforced cuffs increase durability
- Item #OAK01I0
- Q & A
Great Inexpensive Pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 240lbs
These pants are extremely nice for the price. They run a bit small, so it's better to go bigger especially with Velcro adjustments. It's water repellent and the vents are fantastic for the spring ski runs. The only downfall of these pants are if you ski. These pants don't have scuff guards on the pant cuffs. After my first ski run I had a pretty good cut from my skis. Other than that, I would recommend these pants to anyone.