Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Occupying the middle ground in Oakley's line-up between the airy-ventilated Aro3 and time trial favorite Aro7, the Aro5 Helmet provides a streamlined profile at real-world yaw angles and MIPS technology for the discerning cyclist. You'll find wide channels along the front reduce drag in multiple cycling positions and effectively move airflow across your head to prevent overheating. There's a race car-inspired scoop at the top of the back, which grabs moving air, then channels it into multiple rear exhaust vents. To pair perfectly with your preferred sunglasses, an eyewear dock is built into the front vents, so you can securely stow your shades while pulling off the road or walking into the local cafe.
- Aerodynamic cycling helmet doesn't sacrifice ventilation
- Built around MIPS tech for dispersion of rotational impacts
- Designed to maximize efficiency at yaw angles of 0 to 10°
- Wide channels at front optimize airflow and aerodynamics
- Top scoop that channels air out of rear exhaust ports
- Boa FS-1 fit system with 360-degrees of adjustment
- Eyewear dock along front vents for convenience
- X-Static brow, crown pads for stink-free comfort
- Item #OAKK89M
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.