Why We Like The Oakley ARO3 Endurance Helmet
From morning commutes to laid back weekend rides, the ARO3 Endurance Helmet features industry-leading MIPS technology and a sleek design for safety and style on the road. Oakley’s 360-degree fit system uses a dial for precise adjustments, and a redesigned profile sits lower on the head to provide a natural-feeling fit and better balance on our bike.
- Versitale road cycling helmet for casual rides and commutes
- Polycarbonate shell is highly impact and temperature resistant
- MIPS technology helps reduce harmful rotational impact during a crash
- Sweat-activated Ionic+ liner helps control odors
- A total of 19 all-around vents provide comfortable airflow
- Unobtainium grippers hold eyewear stems in place while riding
- Interior foam is designed to protect head from eyewear stems during impact
- Item #OAKK8PE
- Shell Material
- polycarbonate, [liner] Ionic+
- Impact Management
- 19 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- 360° fit dial system
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CPSC 1203, EN1078, ANZ2063
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov