With the Aero Jersey from Oakley, you can ride knowing that your watts aren't wasted to excessive wind drag. Developed in conjunction with Belgian company Bioracer Speedwear, Oakley's line of aero cycling apparel attacks the area most responsible for speed-robbing drag, you the cyclist, as well as keeping you cooler on those blistering summer rides. This jersey focuses on a streamlined, race-inspired fit and well-engineered fabrics throughout, such as Oakley's O-Stretch compression fabric combined with mesh panels in strategic areas.
The polyester/Elastane material sits close to your skin providing just enough stretch as you sit in the saddle and reach for the bars but not too much that it interferes with your range of motion. The exceptionally breathable fabric wicks perspiration from your body and is quick to dry so you don't overheat when the pace picks up on those warmer rides. Other impressive details include laser-cut sleeve openings with seamless grippers, aerodynamic fabric on the sleeves, and a reflective waistband and transparent reflective accents on the sleeves that capture the attention of motorists.
- Developed with Bioracer Speedwear to decrease watt-robbing drag
- Oakley O-Stretch compression fabric for slippery aero profile
- Stragiatic mesh panels allow of extra ventilation
- Laser-cut sleeves with seamless grippers keep openings in place
- Full-length zipper adjusts upper body air flow
- Three rear pockets carry snacks and tubes
- Hidden reflective details at the sleeves alert motorists in low light
- Item #OAK01SV