3rd-G Zero Shield 2.0 Jacket
If you're not sure whether it's cold enough to run in a jacket, just throw on the ventilated Oakley 3rd-G Zero Shield 2.0 Jacket and stop wondering. This lightweight running shell provides water-resistant protection against drizzly showers and lighter snows, and does so with enough breathability to really help you kick it into a higher gear in your training. You've got tiny laser holes on the front shoulders to let the air in when you're zipped up tight, as well as perforations under the sleeves to help dump heat in effective areas. A fixed hood delivers coverage and protection from wind and rain, while reflective accents at the sleeve cuffs ensure visibility during those low-light runs in late fall. Plus, with its full-zip design this jacket easily accommodates baselayers and midalyers, making it a reliable option well on into the winter as well.
- Breathable running shell for high-output workouts in cooler weather
- Polyster fabric with DWR coating resists wind and rain
- Laser holes and underarm perforations deliver steady airflow
- Snug hood ensures coverage from chilly winds on exposed trail runs
- Reflective wrists help keep you visible in darker fall conditions
- Full-zip design makes it easy to access you layers beneath
- Item #OAK01R7
- polyester, DWR coating
- laser holes, under-sleeve perforation
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?