3rd-G Zero Form 2.0 Jacket
Hit the ground running on cool days with the Oakley 3rd-G Zero Form 2.0 Jacket. This lightweight windbreaker is the perfect companion for spring mornings on the road and foliage-filled trail romps in the fall. It's made with a lightweight polyester fabric and features low-profile laser ventilation holes to keep you cool when you're all zippered up. Meanwhile, the shaped hood offers protection against blowing winds on exposed mountain trails, and snug coverage during chillier neighborhood runs.
- Lightweight running jacket for cooler shoulder season runs
- Polyester fabric wicks moisture and blocks the wind
- Tiny laser perforation under the arms provide ventilation
- Shaped hood for coverage in inclement weather and cool conditions
- Full-zip design makes it easy to access your baselayers
- Item #OAK01RA
- Q & A
Oakley doesn't disappoint!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 135lbs
I've always loved Oakley gear because the quality and style of their products are excellent. This jacket is no different! I love it! It breathes well and has a stretchy fabric so you can use it during any activity. I wear it practically everyday, and have worn it in all types of weather, but works best when its just a bit too cold for a tee shirt. The size chart is VERY accurate, so if you like your jackets a little loose then I would recommend ordering a size bigger. It is a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion. I hope this helps!