Your grab-and-go answer to park laps.
Snag the O'Neill Tech Shield Hoodie and lap the park on bright spring days, or layer it under your favorite shell when Old Man Winter is throwing serious blows, and you'll be set to ride in style. The Tech Shield Hoodie is made from a naturally wicking and odor fighting polyester-merino wool blend, which pulls sweat away to keep you dry, and eats up the smells from a warm day on the mountain. It features HyperDry 10/10Nano technology to keep rain and snow at bay, without compromising breathability. The hood can fit over a helmet, and has a visor to add a touch of sun protection, plus a built-in protective neck gaiter can be pulled up underneath to keep your face protected from wind and snow, or skin-searing sunshine.
- A shred-ready go-to for sunny park laps or frosty days
- Slim-fit looks good and can be layered under a shell
- Polyester-merino blend wicks and fights odor
- HyperDry 10/10 technology keeps rain and snow out
- Hood features a visor to protect from bright UV rays
- Built-in neck gaiter shields from storms and sun
- Item #ONE013S
- Q & A
This is the BEST riding hoodie!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 190lbs
This thing has a built-in facemask so I wouldn’t wear it out casually, but on the slopes it is unmatched. It’s water resistant, and the poly/merino blend is WARM. I wear it on days where it is lightly snowing, and obviously all sunny 😎 days. If it’s down in the 20’s I just throw a warm merino midlayer under it and I’m good. Hopefully O’Neill makes this again next season so I can get another in a different color!