Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
A history lesson the kids can surf in.
Junior wasn't even born in '90s, let alone the '80s, but he can still get down in O'Neill's Superfreak FZ 4/3 Youth Wetsuit. He can't understand why you think the Electric Slide is so cool, but he totally understands the benefits of the Superfreak's UltraFlex DS neoprene and Smooth Skin FluidFlex Firewall panels, which provide killer stretch and warmth when he's riding perfect waves in brisk water.
O'Neill glued and blindstitched all the seams to prevent flushing and increase durability, and it even finished critical seams with tape to take the suit's waterproofing to the next level. All the seams are also strategically placed to make paddling—and doing his newfangled 2017 dance moves—easier.
- Freak out-worthy flexibility and warmth
- UltraFlex DS neoprene is light, stretchy, and warm
- FluidFLex Firewall panels enhance warmth retention
- GBS seams are flexible and tough
- Taped seams in critical areas for increased waterproofing
- Minimal seam design allows maximum mobility
- Double Super Seal neck offers comfortable fit
- Krypto Knee Padz protect the suit and knees
- Item #ONE012N