Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Reactor II 3/2 Back-Zip Spring Wetsuit
Even if the water isn't cold enough to make your nervous system react with uncontrollable shivers, you know a shorty spring suit just makes the session more pleasant. Suit-up on cool spring or summer day and let the O'Neill Women's Reactor 3/2 Spring Wetsuit shelter you from the chill. Combining UltraFlex neoprene and FluidFoam, this shorty spring suit lets you move without restriction in the waves thanks to a stretchy design and soft, plush fit and feel. Opening things up, the seamless paddle zones allow a full range of motion when you're paddling to the line-up, while the wind-resistant SmoothSkin panels help defend against cool ocean breezes that can steal warmth. Rounding things out, the Krypto Knee Padz enhance durability where you need it, and the back zip entry helps you stay comfortable when you're duckdiving under the oncoming waves.
- Shorty spring suit that keeps you comfortable and not broke
- UltraFlex neoprene stretches for a full range of motion
- FluidFoam is soft, comfortable, and protective
- Flatloc-stitched seams make chafing a thing of the past
- Wind-resistant panels help deflect cold winds
- Krypto Knee Padz bolster protection in the knees
- Back zip entry allows for a comfortable chest when paddling
- Item #ONE018V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.