Your cold-water companion.
O'Neill is renowned for making some of the best neoprene in the game, but few of their contemporary offerings beat the Women's Psychotech Fuze 5.5/4 Hooded Wetsuit. Coming in at a cozy 5.5/4mm-thick, the TechnoButter neoprene is warm to say the least, and will keep you toasty all the way down to the low 50s, so surfers in NorCal and the Pacific Northwest need look no further.
The Psychotech incorporates the F.U.Z.E. closure system (similar to your average chest-zip), which enhances ease of entry, so your exposed deck change won't end in a wardrobe malfunction in front of a bunch of salty surf bros. Plus, the suit includes an external key pocket wi/ loop, so you don't need to worry about if anyone saw you stash your key on the front tire of your car. And if that's not enough, the Psychotech also has a hood built-in that prevents ice-cream headache, keeps the sun out of your eyes and the water off your face, so you can focus on spotting incoming swell.
- A high-grade wetsuit for cold ocean and river surfing
- 5.5/4mm TechnoButter neoprene stays warm down to low 50s
- F.U.Z.E. chest-zip closure makes entry and exit easier
- TechnoButter 2 retains 30% less water than other neoprene
- Hood blocks sun and includes cinchable cord for best fit
- Seams welded to reduce chafing and enhance durability
- External key pocket wi/ loop reduces parking stress
- Super seal cuffs keep the water out of your sleeves
- Item #ONE015G