Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Psychotech 5mm RT Boot
Keep your feet warm when paddling out on chilly days with the O'Neill Psychotech 5mm RT Boot. Made with Technobutter 3 and Technobutter 3X neoprene, the bootie hugs your foot and ankle allowing for a responsive fit that doesn't restrict mobility. The 5mm thickness and taped seams work together to block out water while still holding warmth, so you can enjoy the waves when the water is down to 44 degrees Fahrenheit. The sole is also fitted with a grippy texture so you can keep traction on your board as you catch wave after wave.
- A neoprene bootie to keep your feet from freezing in the surf
- Technobutter 3 and 3X provide easy mobility in the boot
- Surf in cooler water down to temperatures to 44 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hook-and-loop strap on shin and arch keeps a snug fit while surfing
- Taped seams lock out moisture for a durable and watertight fit
- Grippy sole provides traction on board for responsive maneuvering
- Easily pull the bootie on or off with a convenient heel pull tab
- Item #ONE01AF
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.