Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Psycho Tech 5.5/4mm Hooded Wetsuit
Killer breaks aren't limited to tropical beaches, which is good news if you live in the Pacific Northwest, New England, or Duluth. The good news is tempered a little bit by the fact that the water's icy, so you can't just throw on some board shorts, toss your board in the truck, and cruise down to the beach for a low-key day. Cold water usually means things are going to be a little more serious, so we zip up O'Neill's Psycho Tech 5.5/4mm Hooded Wetsuit before charging out into the frigid abyss.
Staying warm in icy water is all about preventing flushing, so the Psycho Tech made stopping leakage a serious priority. To that end, the Double Super Seal neck has an attached cinch-down hood, and the SuperSeal cuffs are finished with Plasma seals to form an insanely snug seal. The F.U.Z.E. floating chest zip is easy to get in and out of, but its most important feature is the waterproof back panel, which blocks any water that sneaks through the zip and steers it out one of the strategic drain holes.
- Full-featured wetsuit made for big swells in the coldest zones
- TechnoButter 3 material seals out water and lets you move freely
- Air-Firewall Smoothskin around core traps heat for long sessions
- Super seal cuffs prevent flushing in icy waters, pounding swells
- Stitch-less seam construction with fluid welds boost mobility
- Half-millimeter of extra thickness has your back on the coldest days
- Redzone zippers round out the reliable and complete seal
- Item #ONE01BP
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.