Psycho Tech 5.5/4mm Hooded Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit
Killer breaks aren't limited to tropical beaches, which is good news if you live in the Pacific Northwest, New England, or Duluth. The good news is tempered a little bit by the fact that the water's icy, so you can just throw on some board shorts, toss your board in the back of your truck, and cruise down to the beach for a low-key day. When cold water means things are a little more serious, zip up O'Neill's Psychotech 5.5/4 Men's Hooded Wetsuit.
Staying warm in icy water is all about preventing flushing, so the PsychoTech made stopping leakage a serious priority. To that end, the Double Super Seal neck has an attached cinch-down hood, and the SuperSeal cuffs are finished with Plasma seals to form the snuggest seal you've ever seen. The F.U.Z.E. floating chest zip is easy to get in and out of, but its most important feature is the waterproof back panel, which blocks any water that sneaks through the zip and steers it out one of the strategic drain holes before it can drip into the suit and sap your precious heat.
- Well equipped wetsuit catered to big swells in the coldest zones
- TechnoButter 3 material seals out water and lets you move freely
- Air-Firewall Smoothskin around core traps heat for long sessions
- Super seal cuffs prevent flushing in icy waters, pounding swells
- Stitch-less seam construction with fluid welds boost mobility
- .5mm of extra thickness has your back on the coldest days
- Redzone zippers complete the reliable and complete seal
- PLUS (+) = 0.5mm of extra thickness has your back on the coldest days
- Item #ONE01BP
- [arms, shoulders, shins, calves] TechnoButter 3, [chest, back] TechnoButter 3 Air-Firewall Smoothskin, [thigh, butt] TechnoButter 3 Firewall
- Water Temp
- < 48F
- 5 / 4mm+
- F.U.Z.E closure (chest)
- Seam Construction
- stitch-less, fluid weld
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?