PsychoTech Fuze 5.5/4 Hooded Wetsuit
Killer breaks aren't limited to tropical beaches, which is good news if you live in the Pacific Northwest, New England, or Duluth. The good news is tempered a little bit by the fact that the water's icy, so you can just throw on some board shorts, toss your board in the back of your truck, and cruise down to the beach for a low-key day. When cold water means things are a little more serious, zip up O'Neill's Psychotech 5.5/4 Men's Hooded Wetsuit.
Staying warm in icy water is all about preventing flushing, so the PsychoTech made stopping leakage a serious priority. To that end, the Double Super Seal neck has an attached cinch-down hood, and the SuperSeal cuffs are finished with Plasma seals to form the snuggest seal you've ever seen. The F.U.Z.E. floating chest zip is easy to get in and out of, but its most important feature is the waterproof back panel, which blocks any water that sneaks through the zip and steers it out one of the strategic drain holes before it can drip into the suit and sap your precious heat.
- A top-shelf wetsuit for cold ocean and river surfing
- 5.5/4mm TechnoButter neoprene stays warm down to low 50s
- F.U.Z.E. chest-zip closure makes entry and exit easier
- TechnoButter 2 retains 30% less water than other neoprene
- Hood blocks sun and includes cinchable cord for best fit
- Seams welded to reduce chafing and enhance durability
- External key pocket wi/ loop reduces parking stress
- Super seal cuffs keep the water out of your sleeves
- Item #ONE015K