When the water gets cold, the core get after it.
Mother Nature has a pretty sadistic sense of humor, so she makes sure to align perfect waves with icy water, just to mess with you. The joke's on her, though, because O'Neill's PsychoTech 4/3 Men's Hooded Wetsuit makes it easy to shred chilly waves with its combination of warm and flexible neoprenes, high-tech features, and seriously watertight design that prevents flushing and freezing.
Seeing as it's one of O'Neill's top-shelf cold-water suit, the PsychoTech employs two of the company's finest neoprenes, TechnoButter 2 and TechnoButter 2 Air Firewall. The latter, a super warm and flexible material, makes up the majority of the torso to keep you comfortable in cold water, while the former is lighter and stretchier to provide unlimited mobility in the arms, legs, and shoulders.
- A premium wetsuit for ocean and river surfing
- 4/3mm TechnoButter neoprene stays warm down to upper 50s
- F.U.Z.E. chest-zip closure makes entry and exit easier
- TechnoButter 2 retains 30% less water than other neoprene
- Hood blocks sun and includes cinchable cord for best fit
- Seams welded to reduce chafing and enhance durability
- External key pocket wi/ loop reduces parking stress
- Super seal cuffs keep water out of your sleeves and legs
- Item #ONE015J
- Q & A
O'Neill PsychoTech Fuze 4/3 Wetsuit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: LS
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 185lbs
Super duper stretchy and soft neoprene. perfectly snug cuffs on wrists and ankles. Easy on and easy off. Super fast drying TecnoButter 3. The best fitting wetsuit for me . . . it's my second PsychoTech and this one is better than the first.