Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Psycho Tech 4/3+mm Back-Zip Full Wetsuit
O'Neill's Psycho Tech line puts emphasis on heat-retention with an extra half-millimeter of thickness and warmth-generating neoprene in key areas so we can shred off-season surf. O'Neill is regarded for its flexibility, and this cold-water suit is no exception. TechnoButter 3 is both stretchy and thermal, and the wetsuit's stitchless seams increase flex even further.
- Thick, tech-filled full wetsuit for big waves in cool water
- TechnoButter 3 neoprene is advanced and ultra-flexible
- Insulation-boosting Air-Firewall in key areas for necessary warmth
- 0.5 millimeters of neoprene added to each section for extra heat
- Minimal seams increase flexibility and reduce flushing
- Z.E.N. back zipper with an anti-flush barrier to retain body heat
- Item #ONE01BN
- [arms, shoulders, lower leg] TechnoButter 3 neoprene, [torso] TechnoButter 3 Air-Firewall neoprene, [thigh, rear] TechnoButter 3 Firewall
- Z.E.N. (back)
- super seal low profile cuffs, plasma wrist and ankle seals
- Seam Construction
- fluid welded, stitchless
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.