Psycho One 3/2mm Back-Zip Full Wetsuit
You don't have to prove that you're psycho by getting out in the coldest waters you can find—ripping the biggest waves and toughest lines is enough, especially when you've got on the O'Neill Psycho One 3/2mm Back-Zip Full Wetsuit to help maximize your performance in cool spring waters. Designed from head to toe with O'Neill's TechnoButter 3 neoprene, this suit has the stretch, warmth, and durability you need to thrive in wavy waters, with a design that uses minimal, body-mapped seaming to give you as much free mobility as possibility. Seamless paddle zones under the arms give you targeted mobility as you paddle, while Kyrptoe Knee Padz ensure added durability and protection where its most needed. The easy-entry back zipper features an anti-flush barrier to keep you warm and dry while giving you better on-board movement, and the ultra-flexible Fluid Seams create a watertight seal that won't hold you back when the next big wave hits.
- Performance suit with flexibility for slightly warmer spring swells
- TechnoButter neoprene ensures easy movement and effective warmth
- Minimal seam design increases your natural movement on the board
- Flexible seams keep out water without limiting mobility
- Reinforced knee pads provide extra durability where you need it
- Paddle zone technology enhances movement under the arms
- Back entry allows for a zipper-less feel and on-board performance
- Item #ONE01AC
What do you think about this product?