Select style & size:Select options
Stay in the water all day.
Some might say you're nuts for spending 10 straight hours on the water, but they're the ones who are missing all the sick waves. Besides, with the O'Neill Psycho 1 Z.E.N Zip FSW Men's 3/2 Wetsuit, surfing, paddling, and waiting for the perfect set is no more unpleasant than kicking back in a hammock on the beach. It's one of the lightest, most comfortable suits on the market, thanks to the super-stretchy and quick-drying Technobutter 2 neoprene and super-minimal seam design that eliminates pressure points and constrictions.
The Psycho is as waterproof as they come, too. Each and every seam is finished with O'Neill's Fluid seam weld technology to keep water at bay, and there are Plasma wrist and ankle seals to form a watertight barrier at your extremities. The Psycho's best trick, though, is the Z.E.N. back zip closure, which uses an internal layer O'Neill calls it Barrier 2 that pulls over the head to channel away any water that manages to get inside the super-short zipper and Double Super Seal neck. Drain holes along the bottom of the Barrier 2 let the water drain out of the suit, so it never actually gets to your skin, where it can suck away heat. O'Neill finished the Psycho off with a special key pocket, too, so you don't have to be worried about people rummaging through your abandoned gear pile on the beach.
- A neoprene wetsuit for cool-temp ocean and river surfing
- 3/2mm neoprene good for water conditions of 60F or above
- Technobutter material is super stretchy for active movement
- Strategically placed internal seams reduce chafing
- Fluid seam welding prevents leak-through and boosts durability
- Barrier 2 neck shield keeps water from leaking through into suit
- Secure key pocket gives you peace of mind while ripping
- Item #ONE015L