The hood that could.
Perfect for getting out early when everyone else is still sleeping, the O'Neill Men's O'riginal Fuze 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit is great for shrugging off winter's chill and pillaging the goods. Made from a super-stretchy UltraFlex neoprene that supports dynamic movements, the O'riginal incorporates the Fuze chest-zip entry system, which makes it easier to wiggle into without tons of hassle. Plus, the suit includes an external key pocket wi/ loop, so you won't need to worry about someone seeing you stash your key on the tire of your car. And if that's not enough, the O'riginal also has a built-in hood that prevents ice-cream headache, keeps the sun out of your eyes, and the water off your face, so you can focus on catching your next wave.
- A insulated wetsuit for cold ocean and river surfing
- 5.5/4mm UltraFlex neoprene stays warm down to low 50s
- Carbon Firewall smooth-on-skin and retains body heat
- F.U.Z.E. chest-zip closure makes entry and exit easier
- Hood blocks sun and includes cinchable cord for best fit
- Seams taped to reduce chafing and enhance durability
- External key pocket wi/ loop reduces parking stress
- Chest-zip includes drain holes for effortless flushing
- Item #ONE015S
visor, cinch cord
ocean surfing, river surfing