Select a Size
Select a Color
Hyperfreak 3/2+mm Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit
The Hyperfreak 3/2+mm Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit is aptly named in more ways than one. The "Hyper" part of the name describes how stoked you'll be with its lightweight construction and reliable warmth, and the "Freak" part describes how freaky well you'll be surfing thanks to its movement-enhancing design. This cool-weather suit is made using two different types of O'Neill's trusted Technobutter neoprene. In the torso and legs you'll have a more insulating, yet still highly stretchy and water-repellent, neoprene to give you more warmth where you need it, while the arms and shoulders feature an even stretchier neoprene to enhance your movement in key areas. And because free movement is key to the Hyperfreak's design, it's got more than one feature devoted to it. There's also a minimal seaming design that uses larger panels and fewer seams for body-mapped movement, as well as special seamless paddle zones specifically designed to increase both range of motion and comfort while you paddle.
Now you may be wondering why this suit is has "3/2+mm" in the title instead of "3/2mm". That's because O'Neill added an extra half millimeter of neoprene to this suit, differentiating it from their 3/2mm Hyperfreak Comp suit and making it better suited for colder days. Also working to keep you dry and warm is the TB3X seam taping, a lightweight and stretchy neoprene tape that's applied to GBS seams to give you the best of both worlds in watertight performance and easy stretch. The F.U.Z.E (Front Upper Zip Entry) closure works to keep your fit comfortable, secure, and free from leakage thanks to its free-floating zipper panel and anti-flush barrier with drainage holes, so you can stay dry, loose, and mobile in the water.
- Lightweight wetsuit to help you move freely in cool waters
- Technobutter neoprene enhances stretch while maintaining insulation
- Minimal seam design with hybrid construction helps you move freely
- Seamless paddle zones enhance movement and comfort when paddling
- Light and stretchy neoprene seam tape comfortably keeps out water
- Chest zip entry offers mobile comfort and a watertight seal
- 3/2+mm is ideal ideal for waters in the high 50's (Fahrenheit)
- Item #ONE01BX
- [torso, legs] Technobutter 3 neoprene, [arms, shoulders] Technobutter 3X neoprene
- Water Temp
- 55 - 64F
- 3.5 / 2.5mm
- FUZE (Front Upper Zip Entry) chest entry
- Seam Construction
- TB3X (neoprene seam tape), GBS
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?