The tribe has spoken.
The ski town kicked you out—probably because it's a ski town and not a snowboard town—but you couldn't be happier riding the resort in the O'Neill Men's Exile Jacket anyway. This jacket's HyperDry membrane sheds the snow that prejudiced skiers spray against you, and taped critical seams prevent snow from seeping through the usual places. Firewall insulation adds warmth that's more than welcoming whether you're riding winter or spring conditions.
- Get kicked outta town and shred the resort in this jacket
- Water-repelling HyperDry membrane and taped critical seams
- Firewall insulation adds a touch of welcoming warmth
- Powder skirt snaps away for groomer weather
- Hood and cuffs cinch down tight in stormy weather
- Item #ONE014U
[membrane] HyperDry [face fabric] 100% polyester
critical seams sealed
2 zippered hand, 1 hook-and-loop, 1 sandwich, 1 audio
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding