Epic 4/3mm Back-Zip Full Suit
Yeah, surfing's really a four-season commitment, but the O'Neill Epic 4/3
Women's Full Wetsuit is designed to get you through the warmer summer months while you're planning your wintertime SoCal trip. It costs less than you spend at the taco stand in a month, but still sports many of the same features as
O'Neill's top-of-the-line suits—a warm and stretchy FluiFlex Firewall
chest panel, an LSD seamless lumbar area, a Double Super-Seal neck
closure, and a glued-in back zip—that are designed to keep you riding from May to September without missing a beat. Each seam has been glued and blindstitched for durability and waterproofing,
and they've all been strategically placed for easy paddling, while the Krypto
knee pads are tough and flexible for ergonomic performance when you're
catching chilly summer, fall, and spring waves. There's an external key
pocket with a keychain loop, too, so you don't find yourself thumbing a ride home after a particularly gnarly wipeout.
- Three-season wetsuit helps regulate your core temperature
- FluidFlex Firewall chest traps warmth during your dawn patrol mission
- Glued and blindstitched seams are highly waterproof for comfort
- Krypto knee pads help prevent sore spots from endless waves
- Double Super-Seal neck helps prevent warmth from escaping
- Back-zip supplies easy entry and removal when you’re rushed
- Item #ONE00MF
- [body] UXT neoprene, [chest] FluidFlex Firewall (neoprene)
- Water Temp
- 54 - 68F
- 4 / 3mm
- Seam Construction
- glued and blindstitched
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 12, 2019
Love it! Will upload better photo later
May 12, 2019
Warmth, cute, fits great!
Best wetsuit ever! Water is currently low 60âs and I can stay in for a couple hours snorkeling before Iâm cold. Very accurate chart for sizing. Never owned my own wetsuit before (always borrowed) and I used the size guide and it fits exactly the way it should! The pattern is so cute!! I get a ton of compliments.