Under the snowy sea.
Deep in an underwater laboratory surrounded by cuttlefish and sea cucumbers, O'Neill's outerwear scientists grew the Women's Coral Jacket. Okay, the O'Neill Coral Women's Jacket wasn't made by undersea scientists, but it does boast technology that'll make you think it was, like a 10K waterproof and breathable membrane, strategically mapped Thinsulate insulation, and a stowable powder skirt to keep you dry and warm. The Firewall mapped insulation was inspired by O'Neill's wetsuits to give you ultimate warmth without sacrificing mobility or adding bulk, and the taped critical seams keep the more insidious types of moisture from invading your space. Getting hot won't be a worry, either, because the Coral has underarm vents to cool you down. O'Neill finished it off with articulated sleeves for freedom of movement and wrist gaiters to keep your sleeves locked in place, so you'll be able to ride from first chair to last bell without having to take an outerwear-induced break in the lodge.
- Sleek ski jacket blends style with performance
- Waterproof, breathable membrane mixed with taped critical seams
- Firewall insulation adds a touch of warmth that stays warm when wet
- Zippered underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Adjustable powder skirt and hood customize coverage
- Item #ONE014G