Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Blueprint 4/3+ Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit
If we were to draft an outline for a perfect day on the water it would certainly include cold weather to keep the crowds down, a big ole' swell, and the O'Neill Blueprint 4/3+ Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit. This suit uses multiple materials and material thicknesses to trap heat on our core, allow our arms and legs to move freely, and most importantly encourage us to paddle out for another set.
- Full wetsuit built for cold days spent chasing swells
- Limestone neoprene offers stretch for complete freedom of movement
- Technobutter balances even more movement with warm insulation
- Graphene firewall on the core traps air next to the skin for warmth
- 4mm torso thickness is warm, 3mm sleeve thickness is flexible
- Chest zip keeps makes for easy on and off while draining water
- Plasma gaskets lock in an ideal fit and prevent flushing
- Item #ONEG38A
- [face fabric] (torso, upper leg) limestone neoprene, (arms, lower leg) TechnoButter 3X (pre-stretched neoprene with Envy foam rubber core), [torso, upper leg lining] Nova Skin Air Graphene Fire Wall (thermal), [lamination] Aqua Alpha solvent-free neoprene
- Water Temp
- 53 - 60Â°F
- [torso] 4mm, [arms, legs] 3.5mm
- F.U.Z.E chest (360Â° barrier with drainholes)
- [wrist, ankle] Plasma
- Seam Construction
- stitchless technology, fully sealed seams (TB3X)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.