Keep skiing weird.
They say the best skier on the mountain is the one having the most fun, so be sure to wear the O'Neill Women's '89 Out Of Control Fullsuit when it's time to get funky on the slopes. This retro ski suit is ideal for those days you're throwing daffies and carving old-school turns down the frontside on a slushy spring day. Throw a couple cans of your favorite beverage in the front pockets, and let a little body heat escape through the full-length front zip or underarm vents when things start to heat up after back-to-back hot laps.
- One-piece snowsuit ideal for closing day libations
- Two-layer shell protects from spring slush sprays
- Underarm vents keep lets body heat escape
- Adjustable belt and hood offer a customized fit
- Integrated cuff and wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Retro design complements old-school tricks
- Item #ONE013Y
- Q & A
Not quite as pictured
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 98lbs
I was pretty stoked for this suit because the colors look amazing on the site and I've been wanting to spring for a one-piece. Thing is, the color is a bit off - I was hoping for some pastels, but it's much darker. Also, at 5'3" and 98lbs, I ordered an XS and it fit me tight on the torso (semi-frontal wedgie) but the arms and legs were too long. I will say that the suit seems warmer and better constructed than I expected, but I'll be returning before riding.