Ditch a bulky kayak and become one with nature as you fish and hunt with the O2 Fisherman by NSP. With a shape designed to enhance your paddling speed and a wide body that offers excellent stability, you can stealthily glide through water and confidently reel in your catch. A durable and lightweight construction is made with drop-stitch technology and is reinforced with six-inch double seamed rails. And with an EVA deck pad you get sticky traction for maintaining your grip while fighting stubborn fish, and cushioned support whether you are on your feet or in your seat for all-day comfort.
A single-fin setup works to maintain control of your maneuverability as you paddle around the cypress trees in the Bayou and stalk waterfowl in western wetlands. And outfitted with three Scotty mounts you can customize your fishing accessories, while multiple D-rings, nose and tail bungee straps, and a neoprene paddle holder at the tail organizes all the gear you need for a successful day. With the included neoprene carry handles, a carry-all backpack, and dual-mode pump, you can quickly setup your rig and get on the water.
- This stand-up paddleboard is your new favorite fishing partner
- Drop-stitch technology keeps your rig durable and lightweight
- Reinforced with six-inch double seamed rails to enhance rigidity
- EVA deck pad gives you sticky traction and cushioned comfort
- Bungee straps, D-rings, and paddle holder keeps gear organized
- Three Scotty mounts allow you to customize with fishing accessories
- Single-fin setup works to control maneuverability and steady tracking
- Carry handles, storage backpack, and pump make for easy set up
- Item #NSP000C