Surfing So-Cal sunrise to sunset.
Sunrises in Southern California call for your Longboard Elements Surfboard by NSP—where the waves at Blackies and Doho break rise just perfectly for classic swooping-bottom turns, drop-knee cut backs, and of course, hanging ten.
This traditionally shaped long board is updated with modern features to give you the timeless feel of surfing a long board with details that experienced surfers can appreciate. With sharper rails in the tail, this board gives you more hold in critical surf for advanced riders and better response in your turns. And the modern rocker with a double concave finish gives you smooth gliding for loose turns and free maneuverability, making it easier for you to catch more waves. The versatile, thruster fin set up promotes stability and control that helps beginners excel, and allows for maneuverability that advances surfers can play with. If you want the full experience of surfing a long board, remove the outside fins for a classic feel of b-lining it down the wave into the sunset.
- Classically shaped long board for surf enthusiasts
- HDT molding technology delivers strong shape with dynamic flex
- Modern performance rocker enhances your glide and performance
- Double concave allows for looser turns and free maneuvering
- Hard rail at the tail gives you more hold and response
- Thruster fin system gives you more stability while turning
- Item #NSP0001