Why We Like The Coco Flax Dream Rider Surfboard
We love the ease of catching waves on the Coco Flax Dream Rider Surfboard as we work to improve our form and confidence in the water. Since it features a wider nose with durable rails, we're able to paddle through choppy zones like butter, saving energy for a long day of riding. The double wing rail and pintail design boost the board's stability while helping us cut tight turns when we need to act fast.
- Funboard to catch all the waves while improving your skills
- Rocker designed for steep waves and optimal maneuverability
- Large nose area makes plowing through the water a breeze
- Double wing rail delivers more stability and a short turn radius
- Tri-fin setup offers great tracking
- Flax fiber rails use less fiberglass to reduce carbon footprint
- Item #NSP003I
- Kyle Thompson
- Fins Included
- fins not included
- Tail Shape
- pin tail
- [7ft 2in] 2.5in, [7ft 6in] 2.5in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Coco Flax
- 7ft 2in, 7ft 6in
- [7ft 2in] 42.4L, [7ft 6in] 48.9L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help