Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Cruise Cocomat Stand-Up Paddleboard
A favorite of ours for its universal accessibility, the NSP Cruise Cocomat Stand-Up Paddleboard has a beginner-friendly, super stable shape specialized for folks who want an easy-going time on lakes, rivers, and oceans. Its unique construction comes from one of the hardest natural substances you can find in the sand. Cocomat includes a layer of coconut husks for a remarkably stiff flex that's completely renewable. These coconut fibers are sandwich-molded with epoxy and a 3/4-length EVA pad for a solid performance on the water.
- Beginner-friendly SUP specialized for relaxing cruises
- Cocomat construction includes coconut husks for stiffness
- Sandwich molded epoxy ensures long-lasting durability
- Grooved EVA deck gives great traction on the water
- Grab handles make for easy transport from car to water
- Low nose rocker and medium tail rocker balances stability and agility
- Item #NSP001D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.