Select a size:
Why We Like The Coco Flax Hooligan Longboard Surfboard
The NSP Coco Flax Hooligan Longboard Surfboard is designed for riders who have the strength and experience to carve it like a shortboard. With a responsive narrow tail and rail profile that resembles a shortboard shape, the Cocomat Hooligan gives us the ability to carve unlimited rail-to-rail turns and hit the lip while still letting us hang ten and cruise a line.
- Light longboard for riding waves big and small
- Concave into vee rocker lets you turn to edge quicker
- Uni-directional Flax Fiber rails are stronger and lighter
- Rounded tail lends the board loads of agility
- Center slot and two FCS II boxes for fast setup changes
- Item #NSP003J
- 8ft 4in, 9ft
- CocoMat fiber sandwich, [core] secure cell EPS, [rails] uni-directional flax
- rocker, [tail] vee, [mid] round vee, [nose] single concave
- [width] (8ft 4in) 22in, (9ft) 22.5in
- [8ft 4in] 2 7/8in, [9ft] 3in
- [8ft 4in] 61.3L, [9ft] 69.8L
- Kym Thompson
- Tail Shape
- center slot, two FCS II boxes
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.