The unique Cocomat Hooligan Longboard Surfboard is designed for advanced riders who have the strength and experience to carve this board like a short board. With a responsive narrow tail and rail profile that resembles a short board shape, the Cocomat Hooligan gives you the ability to carve unlimited rail-to-rail turns and hit the lip while still allowing you to hang ten and cruise a line. The innovative Cocomat construction uses raw coconut husk fibers sourced from sustainable plantations to give the board a performance strength-to-weight ratio that is light to carry, maneuver, and easy to paddle. And layered with fiberglass you will get a responsive flex and rigid strength that allows you to charge hard on larger waves. Switch off between a single fin and thruster set up depending on the surf conditions and mix up the style on this surprisingly playful long board.
- An advanced long board that carves like a short board
- Unique construction is made with coconut husks and fiberglass
- Narrow tail and rail profiles resemble shape of a short board
- Hollowed V at the feet gives quick rail-to-rail turns
- Single or thruster fin set up for versatile surfing styles
- Item #NSP000H