Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Allrounder Elements Stand-Up Paddleboard
When we are heading out to Haleiwa Alii Beach Park for the day, we never know if the surf is going to be rolling or flat so we show up with our NSP Allrounder Elements Stand-Up Paddleboard. NSP's Elements construction wraps a lightweight EPS SecureCell core in rigid fiberglass for a solid shell to give us recreational paddlers durable performance and exceptional versatility. Shaped like a longboard with it's pointed nose and low-volume tail, this board can easily catch waves, while the wider width enhances stability for gentle cruising.
- Stand-up paddleboard for when the waves are pumping or flat
- EPS core construction provides lightweight durable performance
- Surfboard outline with wide frame is easy to catch waves or cruise
- Low-volume tail enhances maneuverability, control, and speed
- Light v-shape through the tail helps you catch speed and carve
- Performance deck pad gives you sticky traction and support
- Single or thruster fin set-up designed for tracking and carving
- Item #NSP002S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.