Flatwaters, waves, and everything in between.
The NSP Allrounder Cocomat Stand-Up Paddleboard is one of the few SUPs that you can ride on a boat's wave and enjoy a relaxing sunset on flatter waters. Its unique construction comes from one of the hardest, natural substances you can find in the sand. Cocomat includes a layer of coconut husks for a remarkably stiff flex that's completely renewable. These coconut fibers are sandwich molded with epoxy and a 3/4-length EVA pad for a solid performance on the water.
- Versatile SUP is fun on the waves and smooth in flatwater
- Cocomat construction includes coconut husks for stiffness
- Semi-pointed, surf-style nose for amplified stability
- Pulled in round tail enhances speed and control
- Two plugs in deck attach PFD
- Nose mount for cameras
- Item #NSP000A
Cocomat (coco fiber, epoxy vacuum molded, EPS core)
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling