Make the most of smaller waves.
When the waves are small and mushy, you could sit at home complaining and watching re-runs on TV, or you could take the NSP 04 Elements Fish VC Surfboard to the beach and still have a blast. Boasting a blend of retro and modern features, this board was designed for maximum speed and snappy turns in smaller wave conditions.
Low-entry rocker with a lightly flipped nose allows for fast paddling and easy entry into even the smallest waves. The board's width extends through the tail for maximum carry over the flattest sections, and the wide swallow tail provides the lift you need in smaller surf and provides traction on the wave face for when you need to make critical turns. A slight hip in the tail just behind the front fins creates a pivot point that helps you make quick, precise turns. Finally, the single-to-double concave bottom with vee through the tail delivers excellent down-the-line speed so you can still shred fast and hard when the waves are far from perfect.
- Have fun on smaller waves with this fast, snappy board
- Low-entry rocker for fast paddling and easy wave entry
- Elements construction is durable, yet affordable
- Design holds width through tail for maximum carry
- Slight hip in tail creates pivot point for nimble turns
- Wide swallow tail provides lift in smaller conditions
- Single-to-double concave with vee through tail for speed down the line
- Item #NSP000K