Select style & size:Select options
Huck, chuck, and dunk.
You don't necessarily have a whole lot of time to handle your gear with care when you're loading your boat at the put-in and lugging gear up to camp once you're on the river, which makes a bag like the NRS Expedition DriDuffel Dry Bag indispensable when you're spending upwards of three to seven days on the river. Borrowing its design from NRS' High Roll Duffel, this stripped-down version of the bag features the added benefit of a convenient waterproof zip closure that makes packing, unpacking, and finding a gear a whole lot easier than it is with a more traditional roll-top dry bag.
- A waterproof dry bag built for multi-day river trips
- Convenient waterproof zipper closure for easy packing
- PVC construction is durable and waterproof
- Removable shoulder strap with dual haul handles on each end
- Top cinch straps help secure load while traveling or paddling
- Item #NRS008S