Select Style & Size
WRSI Current Helmet 2020
- A helmet designed with the WRSI for tackling whitewater sections
- ABS plastic and polyurethane sub-shell offers increased protection
- EVA foam liner adds comfort and increases breathability
- Interconnect Retention System keeps the helmet in place under force
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness keeps helmet safely positioned
- Vents allow airflow and water drainage
- Item #NRSR05Q
- Shell Material
- ABS plastic, polyurethane sub-shell
- Impact Foam
- EVA liner
- 3 ventilation/drain holes
- Fit Adjustment
- Interconnect Retainment System
- CE EN 1385
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 7.2oz
What do you think about this product?
March 19, 2021
Looks and feels good!
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
Haven’t used it on the water yet, but just thought I’d mention that if you’re on the high end of the size chart numbers for your size the better the fit. For instance, I originally got a M/L and my head measured 22 inches exactly so I thought that would be a good fit, but it was loose and the helmet does not adjust as much as it says it does, switched for a S/M and it fits perfect.
November 5, 2020
Comfort and Safety for your noggin
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
I love this helmet, it is by far the most comfortable helmet I've ever used and at a very affordable price. The padding on the inside is crucial for wearing a helmet all day on the water.