Select your style & size:Select options
Don't bust your head or your bank.
The NRS WRSI (Whitewater Research and Safety Institute) Current Helmet comes with an inexpensive price tag so you can paddle with the maximum safety that NRS helmets are known for. This multi-impact shell utilizes ABS plastic, polyurethane, and an EVA liner to dissipate impacts from trees and rocks. The Interconnect Retention System features nine EVA pads with different thicknesses to provide a completely customizable and very comfortable fit for any sized dome. WRSI's process uses wind-powered technology to create products without a lot of production waste.
- Stay safe while paddling with this helmet
- Multi-impact shell disperses impact from errant objects
- Interconnect Retention System self-adjusts in hydraulics
- Removable, padded liner for your convenience
- O-Brace Harness easily adjusts to the shape of your head
- Passive venting provides effortless temperature regulation
- Item #NRS009C