Select style & size:Select options
Dependable dome protection.
The NRS WRSI (Whitewater Research and Safety Institute) Current Helmet comes with an inexpensive price tag so you can paddle with the maximum safety that NRS helmets are known for. This multi-impact shell utilizes ABS plastic, polyurethane, and an EVA liner to dissipate impacts from trees and rocks. The Interconnect Retention System features nine EVA pads with different thicknesses to provide a completely customizable and very comfortable fit for any sized dome. WRSI's process uses wind-powered technology to create products without a lot of production waste.
- A budget-friendly helmet for whitewater paddling
- Multi-impact shell disperses impact from errant objects
- Interconnect Retention System holds helmet tight under pressure
- Removable, padded liner allows for a customizable fit
- O-Brace Harness easily adjusts to the shape of your head
- Passive venting provides effortless temperature regulation
- Item #NRS009C
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
learning how to use my head in the whitewater
What is the suggested head circumference measurement for the helmet sizes?
There is a sizing chart link just above the drop-down arrow for choosing the helmet size. Use measuring tape around where your hat would fit to find the measurement.